Verification Process - Ever Not Gone Through?

soon, I will confuse ‘hostility’ with ‘hospitality’…

4 Likes

It’s a crap shoot isn’t it? I can tell almost immediately if the rep is going to be effective or not. I wish I could hit the delete button when I get a dud…hang up, call back and get a new one. It’s tough to get a new rep though once you have a case open.

1 Like

Super hosts do have a dedicated customer service line so yeah…

With the cavet that if your city has crack down on Air , like Barcelona, you can’t actually be a Super Host. WAH wAH.

Why can’t you be a SuperHost?

If Barcelona is your first listed property on an account you can not be a Super Host, bc of the never ending battle between our mayor and the sharing economy. We have three listings, two US and Barcelona (Barca was our fist bc we used my Hubby’s ‘new’ account) . On my stats page I don’t even see the Super Host tracker, however, if I turn off Barca, viola Super Host tracker appears. I have fought the good fight with Air CS for 2 years now and the only answer we get it is bc of Barca regulations. Also, you can’t get price tips or smart pricing in Barca. I wonder if @Malagachica can get them in Malaga.

Ah! Fascinating. …

The struggle is real…

1 Like

I thought I’d post a little update on this…

Several times I’ve had my calender blocked out and I haven’t actually realised it - I don’t check it every day.

Well, I clicked on my reservations and there are four cancelled reservations - I thought that was a bit odd as I saw nothing come through and we have no message history… so Air does not tell host when a potential booking comes through

Yes, that was my situation - I opened up my calendar to up my prices, and saw the pending verification blocking those dates. Weird.

1 Like