User testing: featured image

I’m fascinated that it’s split because it was so “obvious” to me that Photo A is better! Why in the world is this so inexpensive – you are making me feel like I should take my family to Valencia.

2 Likes

Yes it is quite surprising for me too, for me Photo B was much prefered.
Seriously, don’t hesitate and go, Valencia is awesome and it is indeed pretty cheap :wink: The reasons are quite simple, 20% unemployment, low salaries and still the effect of economical and mortgage crisis.

Ah. Well then back to the drawing board in terms of where to emigrate to…

New Zealand :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Really I would love that… I should pm you so I can find out how easy (difficult) it was.

1 Like

I’m now thinking that my own featured photo probably is not at all the best one… Barcelona prices seem to still be fairly high – is Valencia always less expensive? I’m so sorry about the poor economy, a 20% unemployment rate sounds truly staggering.

Yes, Barcelona is the most touristic and most expensive, all other cities are usually much cheaper. The economy was actually even much worse year or two ago, 25% unemployment, now it is improving a bit…

The problem with both A and B is that show far too much ceiling – guests don’t care about ceiling. As others mentioned, IMHO the place is nice but far too white – you need some large color art of something. I would choose B because the windows at the far end are washing out everything!

I like how the first one makes it look so big and spacious. But the second one looks more welcoming somehow (I think because it has a bit of colour and less empty space)

I love it I am going to see if I can get direct flights from here.

Barcelona also has limited STR stock bc of our crazy mayor’s crackdown on tourism. We have raised prices 30% since 2012 bc of STRs disapperaing from ABB/etc.

We really enjoyed Valencia. We spent four nights in the city and I think we covered all the walkable areas. Since we didn’t have a car, we were unable to explore the surrounding countryside.

Do we have the technology to do polls on this forum? That would be :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yup!

• Photo A
  • Photo B

0 voters

2 Likes

Awesome :clap:t2: feature
Now I just need something interesting enough to poll :joy:

1 Like

How about… electric kettles or …duvets versus American sheets? :laughing:
Or Trump, love him or hate him? (KIDDING.)

3 Likes