Urgent need in legal support

Never having done it myself I don’t know if this is feasible but can it be snoozed and not lose your current bookings?

2 Likes

You can absolutely snooze your listing and not lose current bookings @AvaH

3 Likes

Yes. That is what I suggested above.

2 Likes

Hello you all, thank you so much your advice. I really have felt supported during this process. I just want to update the situation. We got a call from a representative that works with the escalated cases and she assured me that we can continue to host and show our listing as long as the registration is pending with the city (even though the city had said the opposite) I got everything in writing and she apologized and gave me access to her directly if anything comes up. I think what people can take from this is that if you need them to sort out an issue ASAP you have to get them at all angles. Call customer support, connect with them on twitter, facebook, connect with them via chat. Unfortunately, I think it was us threatening to deactivate the account, cancel all the reservations and message the guests to be transparent about what was happening that got them to connect with us. We had been waiting for two weeks on this and after a day of continual calls and messages we got a hold of them. Again, thank you so much for all your input and help. It was extremely helpful .

5 Likes

oops, I missed that :upside_down_face:

Glad to hear:

1. there is some resolution and;
  2. ABNB CS and Legal actually supported you and followed up. :smiley:

I’m all about bullet points BUT we’re talking Chicago here! I’d rephrase it. :wink:

2 Likes