Undervalue Requests?

Thanks JF. Funnily enough, the AirBnb recommendation has increased to 53% off recommended, but I am not having difficulty in finding bookings, so it all seems very bizarre. My neighbour is away a lot, but she also works with AirBnb and so I’ll see if we can work together to see what is going on. Peter :slight_smile:

I would call air and have them sort it out, you do not offer a 45% discount and if someone books at that price then what?

Good luck

RR

I think I might have found the reason. Having more time off work than usual at the moment, I dug around and sure enough found a very small section which has automatically been populated by AirBnb. It offered 45% off a stay of more than 28 days, which I have never put in there. The boxes were all empty except for April and May which had been populated. The following months were blank, so I have overwritten them with a 0. I had a request for two months and then the request was for a further 40% off, so it made the price offered ridiculous. As I need to stay home now for the foreseeable future, I also worked out that by blocking off the calendar, this automatically rendered the request null and void, so I avoided a negative for that too. Another way around this (if it helps anyone) would be to set the maximum stay as 27 days, as then the 28 day automated discount would not kick in. Hopefully this might help in the future. Unfortunately I forgot to take a note of where to find this little hidden sting. Peter

1 Like