Two flats one listing (is it possible to link 2flats?)&bath heating

Hello all

I’m considering listing a second flat (same floor and next door of my current one listed) and make a second listing combining both of them (as they were a single flat for up to 10persons).
My current air is for up to 4persons, the flat next door for up to6 (not listed),the2 flats are separated by a wall and each has a private entrance ofc.
Do you think this is a good idea?
Any recommendations?
Can 2 large bathrooms be enough for 10 persons(max)?

*Last week I’m in search for an economic way to heat the baths,could you guys recommend me one?
Does an infrared heating panel really works?

Thank you so much

10 individuals that are not family using 2 bathrooms?! Yes, it’s a bad idea!

Your listing will sink in no time with the horrible reviews you’ll be getting. Renting the place to 2 families, sure - I can see that but 10 people is crazy!

Hello @Gheorghos

Your current apartment looks lovely and great value.

I would keep the them as two separate apartments as it is likely that most bookings you receive will be much more likely to be for four or six than parties of ten. And you can link the listings and mention that they are also available for up to 10 people.

Parties of ten ie families travelling together would probably be happy to be next door.

If it’s possible room wise in the apartment for six perhaps see if you could fit another toilet/shower.

1 Like

I think it would be fine to have a combination listing. Or put it explictly in each listing that there is another listing next door. But if someone is searching for a larger group in single space having the new listing combining them would make you more likely to pop up in their search.

Of course it can. It’s up to the guests to decide this. Just make sure it’s clear that each flat only has one bathroom. I might make a max of 8 for the listing. If people really and truly need space for 10 they may contact you about it and you can decide on a a case by case basis.

Helsi, I didn’t know this could be done … can you tell me how to link listings?

(with apologies to @Gheorghos for piggybacking onto his thread!)

I would be very interested to know if it’s possible to “link" listings (only in Airbnb can be done???) and how,if this is not possible then Air maybe should consider make it possible,it’s actually a great idea.

Gheorghos1m
I would be very interested to know if it’s possible to “link" listings (only in Airbnb can be done???) and how,if this is not possible then Air maybe should consider make it possible,it’s actually a great idea.

1 Like