Two bad guests from australia

Thursdaynight Chen… :joy:

Great entertainment, going to bed now.

4 Likes

One thing which drove me crazy is that i saw the photos of the camping here, extremly dirty like in horror film…photos of pepe, mud, lines of people standing in front of the wc to wait.

nite nite…are you in German or France

It’s just barely permitted. Remember the Scopes Monkey Trial?

1 Like

I think you should just get it over with and follow his example. Run it like a gulag. How many spare rooms do you have?

2 Likes

i run only one room. It is illegal to run so many rooms like him. His strategie is to make advertisement in the categorie of “shared room” to raise the occupancy. I think it works. I am thinking about to run my room like that. People who want to save money and want to know people from other country think it is funny and like to live in such a room. Eventhought that guy’s room look very disgusting but he got 4 stars. https://zh.airbnb.com/rooms/5983275?sug=50, please delete my thread after you read it . i don’t want to let him know that i follow him but i would like to share with you his bussiness idea and how people react.He earned a lot and with the money he earned he bought more appartments . Looks like japanese capsul hostels or cagehouse in HK.

Sounds like a terrible situation for you & I hope it is resolved but I’m not really sure who it’s relevant to say the are ‘white’.

1 Like

You might want to reconsider this policy, I would think this a little odd too, maybe don’t give access or factor it into your price. You may be unintentionally coming across as very unfriendly to guests

Let’s see. You’re crying over the fact you have to wash towels after a guest has left. You somehow think mud on a floor will give everyone a disease and needs antibacterial treatment. 12e to do a load of washing, are you kidding me? Maybe you also charge 5e to flush the toilet and that’s why they didn’t. You are racist, and you are complaining about someone else’s private life. Not to mention you’re stuck in some dark age where you think you’ll catch a sexually-transmitted disease off a doorknob, and you call your guests things like fxxking bxxx, then talk about blowjobs as if anyone who does them deserves to be treated as scum.

I have no sympathy for you. If AirBnB never reactivate your listing it’ll be too soon. You’re making the rest of us look bad by association.

8 Likes

Ok, I’m sorry, but until you take a basic sex Ed class, or tone down your judgemental attitude, hosting on Airbnb is not a viable option of income for you.

5 Likes

Oh my gosh I have just joined this forum…
Are you for real Kiki it’s too funny…
Kiki is a bit slang for yuck or gross in Australia…
Which has made me laugh more.

Kiki has quite a history on this forum under a different name always fun the read her posts.

1 Like

I am your fan now. Happy hosting.

This thread is too funny. I must read more of kiki’s threads :slight_smile:

The one thing I give credit to Kiki, Chen for is that she does not discriminate. She treats all individual guests the same…lol/. I am impressed she has a 5 star rating in three of five categories.

Which three categories? I would definitely give her 5 stars on Confusion, Victimization and Forum Entertainment. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I don’t know how people can stand to stay there. But the reviews are not as bad as I was expecting. Is it a good location?

And ten stars for most judgemental.

1 Like

I can’t tell if Chen is a troll or earnestly obtuse, but her posts are always good for a laugh!

1 Like