Tuft and Needle is offering Airbnb Super Hosts a FREE any size matress! FOR REAL!

… it would also be good if they did promotions outside the USA!

2 Likes

Anyone PMing me- Im on holiday with limited wifi, message some of the other posters for Jordan referrals, such as @dcmooney @Lucy_R @HelenSpinelli @felixcat

3 Likes

I’m in UK - is the offer available here? - if so - I’m v interested!

I just received my queen bed (a replacement for a very old Sealy) and IT IS AN AWESOME MATTRESS. Just sayin’…

3 Likes

I’am as well and no its not @Caiti

@HelenSpinelli I sent you a PM

Hello Helen, thank you for sharing this offer.
I am a superhost at airbnb and would like to apply, can you explain me what the steps are or send me a link? I visited the website but could not find it.
Thanks!!
Paula

:worried: shame it doesn’t include us in uk

1 Like

We just got ours today. The frame isn’t here yet so we put it on our box spring to see how we like it. It is FANTASTIC. I do not like memory foam but this is so, so much better. Love it.

However, FYI, if you are still waiting for yours - don’t plan to open it and put a guest on it that night. It definitely needs time to let go of new-product fumes.

Totally worth it, and we just love it. I’m just glad we have some time for it to air-out. No pun intended!

has anyone else had this experience?

UPDATE - we unrolled the mattress about 4 pm and it was fine by the time we went to bed about midnight.

3 Likes

Yeah :frowning: I’m not a super host any way so ha

@BostonBean So VERY happy to hear this - by the way I use a Land’s End Supima Cotton mattess cover which I mentioned before and I had a guest “demand” to know the type of mattress and bedding I use since she has never slept so well as she did the 3 nights she stayed at the River House at Moot Point Farm - high praise for the new mattress!!

3 Likes

So, you have the new foam mattress? Will check out the mattress cover you recommend :slight_smile:

1 Like

@HelenSpinelli, is it this one? I notice it’s not waterproof? http://www.landsend.com/products/supima-mattress-pad/id_204377?cm_mmc=139971612&source=GS&003=56492216&010=2967486

Yes that is the mattress cover and Land’s End is having a Memorial Day sale - I think it is 30% off everything and free shipping after $50.00 purchased. Good luck.
Helen

1 Like

I think if you just go to the tuft and needle website, they have all the information you’d want or need. My mattress is still in the box awaiting a visit from my son to help me assemble the new bed frame that will hold the mattress. I’m excited to finally try it out… just a few more days!

I can wait to get the mattress set-up :slight_smile: Thanks for the tip on the mattress cover, Helen. I’ll check them out.

1 Like

I just skip them if I don’t want to read them. In most other forums I am a member this sort of repeat happens for a while and then stops.

Received ours last week. It’s replacing a twin bed so now we’ll be able to ask a slightly higher price for that room since it is now a queen size Tuft and Needle memory foam mattress. We also added that to our room description.

We just took it out of the box yesterday and watched it uncoil! Cool!

The coolest thing is that they GAVE it to us! How awesome is that?!

Thanks @HelenSpinelli for the heads-up!

3 Likes

I just applied for my mine, will see what happens :slight_smile:

What changed your mind?