Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Tried and Recommended Products for Airbnb Hosts

Create a suggested itinerary for your guest during their stay on pebblar!

and when you are done, you can send them in link or pdf so they can use when they are travelling!

A different Topic discussion inspired me to post some IKEA finds that have worked well in my guest house.

Frame, Plant & Pot, Floating Double Shelf
Plants and Planters (the one pictured thrives on less water, and is supposedly good for cleaning the air)

Mirror, Ironing Board, Hangers

Sugar Dispenser, Coffee Canister, Milk Jug, Glass tray

Bath Matts

Metal Shelf

Picture Frames (to showcase photography)

Full Length Mirror

Ironing Board

Hangers

Coffee Canister

Sugar Dispenser

Milk Jug

Of course Glocalzone! I tried more than 15 times and I earned lots of money.

Glocalzone is a peer to peer delivery platform. If you are a traveler, you can add your next travel on Glocalzone and bring products from abroad, earn money while you are traveling. If you are an online shopper, you can request desired product from trustful travelers.

Thanks this is great. Quick question, is there any problems with complaints with people getting sensitive to the smell of the air freshener or tide laundry detergent?. thx

This article is GREAT! Thanks.

Ditto, except I make my own wrinkle release for just pennies per bottle. You can use whichever fabric softener you like, for whatever scent. Just be sure you shake the bottle before spraying.

1. 1 cup water (bottled or distilled recommended if your tap water has a lot of chlorine or a high mineral content, just to be on the safe side)
  2. 1 tsp. liquid fabric softener.

I love Norwex products because not only do they clean with just water they remove germs more effectively. And they last for years, so repurchase is effectively unnecessary.

Quick question: we supply coffee, but what sweeteners do you provide for your guests other than sugar?
Thanks for your answers.

I provide white (and raw if I have it at the house for myself) sugar, the pink sweet and low packets and stevia packets.

Yes! I have made the decision to use no fragrance, hypo-allergenic products in our unit for all guests. It is listed as a feature. Obviously most people don’t care, but for the few that do it is a bonus.

A few days ago a guest spilled shoes’ polish on the white wall.

I found this product online and it was a game changer: high quality fixes in a few seconds

I can’t tell what that is at all. In German and upside down.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!