Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Tried and Recommended Products for Airbnb Hosts

I’m with you oarspirit, supporting our local economy is paramount!

Toilet paper sandwiches anyone?

Wow, this is a great sign @AllyBee! Where did you find this?

Right!!! Nothing except toilet paper should be flushed. It is a nightmare for our sewer systems. I caught that remark, too.

They are widely available through marine supply and boating supply shops. Amazon probably has them.
Cheers

Are these affiliate links? That would be an awesome honest heads up for people clicking here.

Thanks, I’ll check the boating shops! I already did a big search on Amazon, but did not find much that I liked.

As far as I’m aware, plumbers and similar experts (fancy being a loo expert!) all say that although items might be marked as ‘flushable’ they should not be. I thought everyone knew not to flush them?

@Jess1 and @Lynnie , please take your argument to private messages.

This thread is temporarily closed while I wait for Jess and Lynnie to take their discussion elsewhere.

I think these are a brilliant idea - would you believe I can’t find them for sale ANYWHERE in the UK?

It looks like they might ship these into the UK on this site:
https://www.homegoodscenter.com/24541459/

Where do you get hg mold remover foam?

That’s a product in the UK. If you are American you’ll have to use something else. Bleach works for me but it depends on where you are using it as to how effective it will be.

https://moldpedia.com/mold-removal

Thanks - wondered if it was UK only. I’ll find something :slight_smile:

They do. For $150 postage. :grimacing:

$150??? Yikes…didn’t see that, sorry!

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!