Too much pressure on hosts

Pretty obviously it is to me or why on earth would I post it otherwise? You might choose to think it isn’t; others may find it relevant. It’s your question that isn’t.

We are here to post our opinions. You think that no one should ever be able to leave a review that you don’t like and I don’t give a toss about reviews. Two different hosts and two different opinions. Fine.

But if you feel that Airbnb is a ‘flawed system’ and that they are a ‘new hipster corporation’ then the good news is that no one is holding a gun to your head insisting that you use them. It’s your choice.

You obviously feel deeply about this. So much so that you started your own thread about it and revived a three year old discussion (one or the other is better please). But unfortunately most hosts here have more important issues to worry about right now.

I think that most members here would be really grateful if you, as a new member last month, kept the insults to yourself. I realise that English isn’t your first language and that misunderstandings can occur so I apologise if I have incorrectly gauged your message. Better to be safe than sorry.