Welcome to AirHostsForum.com!

We are a community of AirBnb hosts. This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts!

Toilet brush shenanigans

By the way, any US hosts with a Costco membership: until 7/29 the OXO SoftWorks 2-pack Toilet Brush Set with Replacement Heads is 14.99 in the warehouse. It’s 2 white plastic brushes with plastic canisters and two replacement heads; basically $4 each for a decent toilet brush.

Unless things have changed…pretty sure being called the “hostess with the mostess” is a compliment. Isn’t Martha Steward the hostess with the mostess? :joy:

LOL! well, thank goodness for sports bras!

Yes! just like my aunt who lives in canada. she gets incredibly good care at her assisted living facility. we pay too much for healthcare…sigh. obama tried. well, no more politics. i think if a guest left poo all over the toilet I’d ask him to clean it up! that is going too far. really. do we have to host pigs like that?

thanks! my "host/hostess/partner w power/property manager extroidenaire(sp?) has a membership. don’t think our “maid/house cleaner/ bathroom attendant” does, though…tee hee…:slight_smile:

Both my co-host and my housekeeper have a membership. The letter carrier brings me my flyer with the sales and I had just bought a set. I asked one of the stock clerks where they were because going to get a second set but they were out of them. It’s probably worth another trip.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!