Tips...AirBnBing Extra Room in Your Home

Why do we even bother? Today I feel like it’s a big waste of time. Sorry. There are plenty of threads here with plenty of new information for new hosts. Have you guys noticed, we are asked the same questions over and over? We all take the time to answer again and again. Sigh. Over it for today.

1 Like

Yep. And bloody surveys. And people who have ‘great’ new ideas for apps or locks…

I lurked in this forum for months before I joined and I discovered so much wonderful information.

3 Likes

One thing that is hard at first is the search function, I’ve finally figured out how to find what I want. And then with all the witty banter, sometimes you have to read for 30 minutes to find the answer to your question. I’ve found this is a glorious time-waster.

3 Likes

I agree!! I want my money back! :smile:

@KKC, that is how I read it too.

1 Like

If she is getting the same questions over and over…

This is an excellent point @konacoconutz. I am a brand new host (on my 3rd set of guest right now). I am still putting my welcome guide together and I agree that the type of info that’s being discussed should go in there. That being said, I still like the original poster’s idea and think it could come in handy at times.

You’re also very right that it would be a terrible idea to send a ton of texts and photos to guests with info they should get after reserving the room.

I followed your link to your cat blog. He IS something of a brute! LOL! But I see why your guests love him.

1 Like

I want to see him! :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Www.therealgrumpycat.wordpress.com

Ooops…Edited… this is the correct link.

1 Like

He’s gorgeous. My Maggie is a hunter also, she caught a lizard and brought it to me, dropped it at my feet then it ran away and she blamed me!
Btw the link is :

No www but I found it! Merci!

1 Like

This link is not working for me?

1 Like

Sorry…Maggie posted the proper link.

3 Likes