Thoughts on Digital Guidebooks/Manuals?

Do people actually look these up? I think people have very short attention spans nowadays. They don’t read my check in instruction, let alone links to whatever. Unless there’s pictures. I have a manual on the coffee table with things to do and restaurant recommendations.

1 Like

Don’t know for sure but I get a lot of comments both publicly and privately about my guide and my “spot on” recommendations. I know I would click on links to check hours, menus, prices,etc. rather than have to look each place up separately.

1 Like

I have guests turn up with printed pages from my guidebook, so I think they do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks like the revised Coral guide book app has broken - which is a real shame. I haven’t been able to get onsite for a few days now, and can’t reach them. All my guests loved it and we got a lot of good feedback. Andy

I tried emailing them using a customer service email I had used previously… no response. I’m so disappointed! Now I have to figure out a new way to do this… there’s been enough problems with this relationship it’s time to break up and move on! :slight_smile: Any suggestions for a better, more stable electronic guide book are welcome!

Hi @cindiksherman, if Coral really has closed their service, we’re more than happy to assist anyone who would like to use Touch Stay instead. We’ll move all your content in to Touch Stay free of charge, so long as you subscribe to our annual plan, currently $70 per year.

The only snag might be you don’t have access to your Coral content any more. In that case we could look at any other material (Word doc, PDF, Airbnb listing, etc) to try and help.

We’ve been in business for 4 years, are being used by tens of thousands of guests every month, and are not going anywhere!

Hey AndyVI…

mycoralguide.com appears to still be down… I rebuilt my guide on hostfully last week (https://hostful.ly/gnjghlv) but I’m not entirely thrilled with it for a couple reasons: 1) I slammed it together and the resolution on some of the amenities pages I added, etc. are kind of cruddy and 2) the interface is kind of clunky.

I think I might be interested in having your team build it (free of charge) using Touch Stay… your interface seems to be a little more friendly and easy for end-users. I don’t have access to my Coral content anymore, but I do have a PDF of my printed House Manual and can provide the original photos, etc. As well as having the hostfully version.

Let me know what you think. :slight_smile:

Cindi Sherman
303-898-3700

Hi Cindi,

No problem, send it all over to andy@touchstay.com and we’ll get that organised for you!

Thanks,

Andy