The most terrifying airbnb experience so far, my listing trashed over Easter holiday

Hi James, thanks for the reply. I have reported to Air. But please don’t guess, he is not Vietnamese, he is a white male. He looked young (30s in photo but younger in person, also because he drives a car with probationary licence so I guessed he is young but I can be totally wrong). His friends looked much older in their 30s.

1 Like

Apologies. I have no problem with them. I have deleted that part of the comment. Thanks for reporting it to Air.

J

OK, I know it’s off the OP’s topic, but what red flags did you see that helped you ID that the group may cause trouble and thus increase your deposit?

I always require a 300.00 deposit and message them quite often to get a feel for my guests…it seems to make a huge difference! :slight_smile:Sue

You responded to a thread thats a year old.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Susan702.

There is no rule that says you can’t reply to old threads if you feel you have something to add. However, it doesn’t hurt to check the dates and make sure your comments are still relevant.

1 Like

I posted I was new to this…that is were the app put me.
Sue

2 Likes

I got it the first time.

1 Like