The Amazon Fire Stick and streaming devices

We are also planning to have an Amazon Stick. What about the monthly charges for 5 streaming devices?

Fire sticks are a wi-if to tv connection device. How much you pay depends on what services you subscribe to.

I have Amazon prime ($129/yr) that enables me to use the fire stick to access prime videos & music and other apps. I think I can use my one prime account on multiple fire sticks.

Using apps available on the fire stick, for my personal use I have sling tv, Netflix & Pluto (free streaming tv)

Netflix for approx $18 a month gives you access to 4 separate Netflix viewing accounts plus kids only context account.

Pluto is FREE for now. It started as Vizio watchfree service. Over 100 channels with surprising variety and music channels. I like the music channels. Not bad for FREE.

My personal opinion is at some point they will begin charging but I’m going to enjoy it while I can.

1 Like

Thanks for detailed information.

Hi, I read you reply and have a question. I set up account with email that had no credit card. How did you lock settings so that then you could download remotely. The way we did was through parental controls. But then every time turn on tv have to insert pin to download.Also couldn’t figure out how to do remotely but that might be because I have an iPhone? Any help would be greatly appreciated. We left the property simply signed up with account that has no credit card attached to it, but has to take out parent controls.
Help!