That gut feeling you know

haha I love it! They must have been so grateful that you were able to improvise a quick snack that late.
But by all means, i’ve met my fair share of unorganized project managers and you could only imagine how those projects would end up, right? :slight_smile: It does dawn on me the many unnecessary situations one must handle when you’re dealing with people like this but the vast majority are of course really pleasant and outweigh those nasty ones.

I can’t imagine the effort you had to put in your greeting with them after being nearly 6 hrs late. But if they all turn out that positive like with your Indian friends, then its all worth the while, aye…
Hospitality, gratefulness and trust are key factors indeed! You sound like a great host in those scary mountains of Wales :smile:
It wasn’t the best one I had in years but thankfully I’m still standing!
Thank you for your kind compliment. I guess we’re taught well in school combined with the fact that we are exposed to the language via the all-present media. They say the key to learning a language well, is to be exposed to it on a regular basis and that we surely are through both tv, web and music.

2 Likes

This lady definitely needs some yoga

1 Like

:joy: haha yeah! Yoga for the missus and glasses for the hubby :nerd_face:

1 Like