Terms for cancelling an IB booking

What is a cbg cxl cba?

Cancellation cxl, cbg cancel by guest, by host, by admin

Thank you Insider, appreciated

I think so. They would take it from future payouts. But I could be mistaken as I’ve never refunded more than a single payout. (my apologies for not reading closely; I see what you are saying now)

yes, if desired a host or guest can send whatever amount they’d like in the Resolution Center

1 Like

If it was me, I’d look at his history and your history of cancels and most likely I’d do a cancel by guest with a full refund and also block reviews from both sides so yes you lose the money, but he isn’t an ass and leave a bad review on you.

1 Like

When you are on IB you can cancel more than 3 when you are uncomfortable with the guest. Please correct me if I am wrong here.

1 Like

@TheInsider this was not the case for me. I was unable to do so and had to contact CS in order to have it done and it took explaining multiple times to multiple people to escalate it to someone with enough authority to push it through.

Yes, the amount came out of future payouts as I actually refunded a guest her pet fees plus one night that got rebooked when she made a 1 month booking and then left after checking in and didn’t come back because she had not believed that I would actually enforce my House Rules of having her dogs in kennels (I provided) when she was not there until she checked in and saw that I had already set the crates up in her room for her.

Live and learn. Thanks for all of the feedback.

Yesterday I had an enquiry on less than 24 hrs notice for a month. Chap refused to answer any questions. I posed the questions I needed answers to again. Chap refused to even say when he was arriving. No thank you.

Then he went ahead and IB’d. This time I called Air. They cancelled without hesitation.

Things have gotten tighter lately. In the same breath I’m under the same roof as guests, and responsible to both myself and the others. Thank you for steering me right.

1 Like