Tax Accountant - Help with Tax

Help, up I’m to 4 Airbnb places now and really need help with Tax, can anyone recommend an accountant or anyone they have used to help?

People need to know where you are before they can even start to make recommendations. Welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Apologies, in the UK

Again… where in the UK? Specifically? A Manchester tax man isn’t going to do much good if you’re in Brighton. I suggest using your iPhone and Googling for the nearest accountancy.

I travel all over the UK for work, so I`m pretty flexible, I just thought maybe someone had had some really good experience with a participial firm or accountant, and would recommend, Most companies can do most work via email or Skype.

Not very friendly this forum.

Yep agree as long as they’re English it doesn’t matter much. I have no experience personally as I home share- I believe @Helsi does the same. Fingers crossed someone will come along with more info.

1 Like

Why do you say that @Gillian_Davis when we are trying to help you :blush:

This is an international forum so we need to know where you are based to offer advice.

@Zandra and I are some of the few UK hosts here but homeshare so don’t need an accountant and therefore don’t have anyone to recommend.

As you say any accountant could help you - so you could try someone online or local if you prefer face to face contact.

As someone with four properties you will have lots of experience so why not stick around and contribute to life on the forum.