Welcome to AirHostsForum.com!

We are a community of AirBnb hosts. This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts!

Syncing Airbnb and Homeaway calendars

I’ve recently listed one of my Airbnb properties on Homeaway. It’s getting plenty of bookings but I’m not finding it user-friendy at all. It seems to be totally opposite to the Airbnb calendar, so it’s confusing. I have been manually blocking out dates. Because of this I made a mistake and double booked a night and had to cancel. The guest was happy to move the booking back a few days as he could see it was free, but it was actually booked on my end.

Does anyone use a basic cost-effective calendar syncing app that could sync the bookings into one calendar so I don’t make this mistake again? There are so many on the market, that offer so many things I don’t need. Plus all of the reviews I find seem to be for people who work for the app, not real hosts. I know there have been a few new apps recently too. Any suggestions?

Airbnb have one.

Have a look on the Airbnb Help Centre and you should be able to find a link to it.

We use WheelHouse.

I list on both sites and don’t have issues.
What do you mean by “ the calendar is opposite to AirBnB”?

You can sync both calendars for free.

Under Airbnb --> calendar —Availability Settings

On vrbo it is the up/down arrow on the calendar.

if you just list on two sites, you can link the calendars together, any more sites you might consider, look at a channel manager

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!