Superhost with no active listings

I have always been able to find mine under Credits and Coupons in my profile.

1 Like

Iā€™ve never had problems finding and using mine either.

Yes, but it doesnā€™t just show up. You have to follow links from the e-mail, get the coupon, then manually add it to your account. Itā€™s not transferrable and the expiration date is fixed, so thereā€™s no reason for Airbnb to not automatically add it to your account when they award it to you.

1 Like

I donā€™t know if we are talking about something different. I have never copied it here from the email where they tell me Iā€™ve earned it. And Iā€™ve never had to copy it to use it, it shows up. So, maybe Iā€™m misunderstanding this conversation??

I think you are talking about the same thing, but I donā€™t know why itā€™s different for you. My ā€œSuperhost Bonusā€ coupon did not automatically show up on my account. I had to open the e-mail, click the ā€œCheck out your bonusā€ link, log in to Airbnb, click ā€œget couponā€, and then it gave me a coupon code. Then I had to go into my account in the place that you captured, and click ā€œadd couponā€, then enter the coupon code from the other page and click ā€œredeem couponā€. Then it showed up on the page you captured.

Hmmm. I have never had to do that. It does take it about 24 hours to show up after the big announcement. But itā€™s always loaded right in. Iā€™m in the US - if that is different.

My Superhost credit has never shown up under ā€œCreditsā€. I also cannā€™t fnd it anywhere unless I use that email link. Iā€™ve never had the opportunity to use mine, and theyā€™ve expired, but in the future, Iā€™m not going to waste them- if I canā€™t actually use it, Iā€™ll ā€œfake bookā€ my friendā€™s place.

I received the ā€œYou earned a Superhost bonusā€ e-mail on January 10 and it did not show up in the ā€œCouponsā€ in my account until yesterday when I went through the process I described above.

Mine did. Iā€™m not sure why you and @muddy are having an issue with it. When they recently gave a new code and expiration date for it, that automatically updated in my payment settings as well.

Is it possible that you have some kind of setting preventing any automatic changes or something?

Or, do you not have a payment method on your account? I imagine that might make it different.

I did not have a payment method setup for traveling since my wife always books our travel. I suppose that could be it, but I donā€™t know why there should be a dependency.

I donā€™t have a payment method on my account- never needed it because Iā€™ve never used Airbnb as a guest. And when I do, Iā€™ll pull my credit card info off the site as soon as a reservation is complete, as one of my guests told me she does, since her account got hacked years ago.
So if thatā€™s the reason it doesnā€™t show up on my credits, then I guess it never will. Although I have other credits that are showing up there.

Same thing has happened to me for (2) quarters in a row. I long suspected that the Superhost status wasnā€™t of much value. Confirmed for me.

@mike3770 you have to achieve, and maintain, SH status for 4 consecutive quarters to be eligible for the $100 bonus.

I think @mike3770 is referring to @Annet3176 's post showing how all Superhost criteria was waived for existing Superhosts in the most recent assessment.

On the July Superhost announcement day, I was miffed to get notification that I was a Superhost for the 6th time (because itā€™s actually the 14th time). Later when I get a 2nd notification, I realized I had gotten Superhost for a listing that has been closed for more than a year (in fact, I just sold the property). I got the $100 voucher for this inactive listing, as well.

2 Likes

Another renewed Superhost here ā€“ one with a completely blocked calendar from March 16 through September.

Same with us. Completely blocked from March 15 through perpetuity. And renewed Superhost, also.

Where is coupons and credits hiding? I am a superhost for the 13th time, no 100 voucher!!

In your profile look under Payments and Payouts. There you will see Credits and Coupons Should be there.

My Superhost coupons donā€™t appear there. Never have.