Superhost Week Email

For me the $100 travel credit each year is just as good as cash.

The best for the company is obviously a voucher so they keep the money in their business but I agree. Should have written “or” but regardless I’d appreciate that over this nonsense.

1 Like

Well if so I’d only be satisfied with Belgian pralines worth at least 200 :dollar:

This seems to be in the category of “no good deed goes unpunished.” It’s fashionable I suppose to criticize them no matter what they do.

2 Likes

Relax @KKC It’s an opinion.

What’s fashionable or not is besides the point. My view is exactly as valid as yours so what is your point with this comment? Oh, and please, if you wanna quote me, please stop being Trumpy and take my words out of context in a condescending tone. Which category this falls under is your interpretation and what’s fashionable or not, does exactly what in this context?

Anyhooo, If you really see this as a good deed good for you. I don’t. And I especially don’t feel i’m punishing anybody by expressing a view-point.

I just don’t see the point as opposed to a voucher hence the nonsense part. If they really appreciated our efforts a voucher would be better than this imo. (category: my opinion)

Oh, the irony…

Seems you could use a chill pill yourself.

1 Like

I’m gonna leave this thread for now. Thanks for talk.

2 Likes

Time for a mental Marguerita!

I’ve saved and edited mine and included it in my photos as “Over 500 guests from 20 countries”.

1 Like