Super Host Status in Jeopardy bc Guests Aren't Leaving an "Overall" Rating

Airbnb is telling me I need to pay “attention” to my “overall rating.” Apparently ALL my listing have zero stars for overall rating. I’m in the US, so I’m not sure of the semantics are different, but I go to Progress --> Opportunities, and Basic requirements says 3 listings need my attention. It implies that I have zero stars for “overall rating” for my 3 listings. Are guests not selecting a rating for “overall”? They seem to be rating me on everything else. I’m afraid that despite all my bookings (25 in Q1 already), stellar reviews, and 4.9-star rating, how do I need to pay “attention” to my overall rating"? I hope it’s just a glitch, bc if I lose my Super Host status and some of the other hosts around here keeps theirs, I’ll be pissed. Our listing is WAY nicer and we have WAY more experience.

I guess I’ll find our in April.

1 Like

It appears to be a technical glitch. I spoke with Airbnb and they said they know about it and are working on it. I too am concerned about April’s Superhost evaluation. I have been a super host for nearly 3 years.

3 Likes

I wondered that, too. I was tweaking our listings a bit by adding another listing, but I’ve since removed it and I never went through with it, so I thought I inadvertently created a listing that now required reviews. Let’s hope not.

1 Like

Yeah its a glitch. I reported it this morning too

2 Likes

You all just answered my question I posed to @TheInsider a few minutes ago. Thanks!

2 Likes

major glitches in system this past week including 15 hours being completely blind on any user information yesterday for all agents. IT is working on everything still but you may see random bugs running through the site until early next week.

4 Likes