Super Bowl- When do I lower my price?

I so agree with you on this! I can understand helping someone new get started but there’s too much of a boost for too long on the placement rankings. I have seen a couple listings of places that are HORRIBLE! When it’s a mess in the photos you know it must be bad. Yet they stay near the top of search for months on end because no one stays there. It’s a bad reflection of ABB as a whole to even show places like these let alone keep them near the top. They need a better algorithm to weed these out.

1 Like

I just looked at your calendar (while logged into my account) and without entering any dates this is what I see. I can tell that you aren’t booked because if I put in dates before and after I can book the weekend.d

Did you ever book yet for Super Bowl weekend?
I thought you’d find this article interesting. Seems the demand is very high;

1 Like

Hey Mike,

Thanks for checking in! That article is super interesting. Yes!!! I did book my place Thursday-Sunday so now I only have Monday night available before a new guest coming for a week long stay. I would say adjusting my title and initial bio helped do the trick. Honestly I’m relieved. I rent my place 85% of the time and it would’ve been such a shame to not have it booked this weekend.

Great! Glad it worked out for you. Such a unique opportunity having the Super Bowl in Minnesota. I lived in New Brighton for nine years. It would’ve been cool to see the Vikings in it. But this works out better for hosts! GO PATRIOTS!

We never got booked when the SB was in San Francisco a few years ago… could also have something to do with the fact the game was actually 60 mins south in Santa Clara :rofl:

1 Like

I am in Minnesota, just outside Minneapolis. I lowered my price to $275/night a few days ago and it went the next day, for three nights (I am close t the Northstar Light Rail). I have been getting a LOT of guest bookings, and I just started. First booking was for three weeks! The Superbowl guests show up tonight, and my other guests are leaving at 10am this morning!

~Rusty

3 Likes

Hey Rusty! That’s awesome. Congrats.

1 Like

mike when u do an incognito search how do u do it? just search without logging in? or a new profile…maybe im being a bit slow as its sunday )

I use google chrome on a desktop PC. At the top of the browser there are 3 vertical dots. Click on that and it gives you multiple choices, one being to open a new incognito window. That let’s you go to Airbnb without them knowing who you are.

1 Like