Stats messed up with latest update

I did not see another thread for this, apologies if it’s already been addressed. I updated to the latest version yesterday and all of my SH stats disappeared. My 5 star rating has a “-“, response rate is “0” and my stays are at “0” but says waived under the target column. I thought they were no longer waiving anything and that ratings were actually going to be used again. Did anyone else notice this? No, I did not call, waiting to see what others have found. Thanks.

So you’re referring to the app. My stats on Android are normal.

1 Like

Same here (on PC), but don’t worry, it’s just the Airbnb tech staff been let loose with the digital lego again. It’ll sort itself out, eventually.

JF

1 Like

That’s what I’m thinking. It’s just worrisome because of the timing with the January 1 SH review and it usually takes them a bit to work these errors out.

Yes, app on my iPhone. My computer won’t load the program anymore because it’s so old.

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry, if you had SH before, it’ll stay. They appear to be not making any changes for now, irrespective of your stats. We haven’t had an Airbnb guests since July and are still SH.

JF

2 Likes

Thanks. I thought I remembered reading the last review period would be the final one where they waived the parameters and that it was going back to normal reviewing.