Sneaking in extra guests

Yeah. I’m really pretty laid back. I’ve had guests ask if they invite friends by for a drink, etc. and I never really care as long as they are respectful. This rule is really just to cover my ass in case anything serious ever happens (like someone brings someone in and they get hurt, damage my furniture, etc.). I have a disclaimer I can fall back on.

Could you possibly post your disclaimer (or a reasonable facsimile?)

This is such an old thread I have no idea what you are referring to.

1 Like

You said you have guests sign a disclaimer so that any visitors guests have are covered, in terms of liability. We allow our guest to have up to four visitors to come and hang out by the fire pit or visit and see our units. We have converted shipping containers and lots of times, guests like to bring people back to see them, but we’ve had some questionable people wandering back in the middle of the night and that makes us a little uneasy, so would like to see if we have some can have some coverage. Your idea of a disclaimer definitely interests us, so if that rings a bell and you could send us a copy that would be great! Thanks so much.

1 Like

I said that? :laughing: I don’t think it was me. Are you getting me mixed up with someone else? The only waiver I have them sign is for snorkel equipment.

By the way. I think you should just ban any unregistered guests. I mentioned this to you on another thread. No benefit whatsoever to allowing them, and only liability.