Smartbnb VS Superhosttool VS Air GMS

Do you use any of these websites for automated messages? How do you like it? I’m using smartbnb right now. But they only work with airbnb and price is not cheap. Looking for better options.

@Ping How many listings do you currently have? We’ve recently changed our free pricing plan. Now hosts with 1-4 listings can use AirGMS for free.

Thanks, I have looked into yours. I have 3 listings and 2 co host. So it will be total 5 listings, right? Can I only sign up for my listings?

@Ping, yes, you can only connect 3 of your listing and manage them through AirGMS.
Give it a try and let us know if you need any help.

Thanks. I was looking into your website. Can’t t understand that if you are also working with VRBO/homeaway for automated messages. That has been a major issue with smartbnb. They promised more than one year ago to have it work with homeaway but still not have the option ready.

Hi @Ping_Keck, I think you have received an invitation to our HomeAway/VRBO beta. You can now connect your HomeAway/VRBO account to Smartbnb and automate your messages accordingly. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions.

PS: We don’t charge for any HomeAway listing while in beta, so it’s completely free to give it a try :slight_smile:

No, I have never received an invitation for that. I was looking into it every day and wanted to have the option ready. Could you please send me the invitation? Thanks.

Hi @Ping_Keck! Thanks for your question. Yes, we do have it on Beta testing and you can start using it. As mentioned earlier so far managing for up to 5 listings in our system is free. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

We just released Smartbnb for HomeAway to everyone today. No need for an invitation anymore, you can just connect your HomeAway account to Smartbnb now on https://app.smartbnb.io/account/channels.

@Ping_Keck I’m also interested in this. I’ve been using superhost tools for over a year now and have been happy with it but I’m always interested in other services. I will say, the nice thing about superhost tools is the pricing engine, it’s by far the best pricing tool I’ve used.

Let us throw a new one in the mix:

Designed to be your full-time property management assistant, Airstreamed automates guest communications, arrivals, cleanings, check-ins, check-outs, and expenses as well as automatically doing all your end-of-the-month accounting. Also gives your owners, cleaners, and other team members their own dedicated webpage where they can check calendars, monthly statements, etc.

We’re hosts who built this thing over years for ourselves, and decided to put it out there in the world. So the interface is designed for hosts. There’s a free one-month trial, then simple, affordable pricing: $7/month per property.

1 Like

Do you have a coupon code?

I haven’t heard of any of these services having a coupon code but Superhost Tools currently offers a free 60-day trial. Let me know if you have any questions.

So, Brice, this app looks incredible. if it’s easy to use with all of the features listed then i think it’s a gem. I’m using ownerrez which was also designed by hosts. the integration of the various OTA’s is the tricky part. Homeaway has an API that can be used only if you have 5 or more properties. your blog is empty, though.

Hi Catherine. Feel free to give it a try. There’s a free 1-month trial, and after that it’s pretty cheap, as you’ve seen. We’re just trying to cover the basic costs. Airstreamed integration is pretty similar to other software. Calendars are synced across all platforms, so you never have to think about that. Airbnb bookings are automatically pulled in, and guest/team communication is automatically initiated. For the moment Homeaway/Booking.com/etc. bookings require you to enter in a few basic guest details to initiate the automation - then Airstreamed takes over. Then we do the accounting at the end of the month, which is fairly unique.

The blog is back up now, and there’s some good general content in there for hosts, I think.

Please just let me know if I can respond to any other questions or walk you through any piece of this.

I have iGMS. The push notifications come about 30 minutes later than the booking platform apps’ notifications.

The inability to archive anything from the inbox makes it a cluttered, unmanageable mess so I have never bothered migrating my message templates there.

The only feature I find useful is the ability to change prices across both platforms I host on from one window.

I am in an area that is not served by any of the dynamic pricing tools on the market, so the ability to manually do dynamic pricing myself in one window is helpful.

Just some feedback. I only have one listing.