Sex stains on fitted sheet, prevent with a "spill" towel?

@FlexSeason You can also Google all this stuff- what products to use on different types of things that could stain if not dealt with properly. Protein stains (blood and such) need different kind of treatments than grease stains, ink stains, etc. Other hosts can share their best hacks, but this kind of laundry information is not so hard to find.

1 Like

I agree with the comment that said this shouldn’t be a stain. What you might be seeing is the greasy/oily stain of lubricant. For that I use shampoo or Dawn and rub in with an old toothbrush before laundering.

2 Likes

I switched to all white sheets. I use two mattress pads, one super thin waterproof mattress cover and a normal mattress pad(some also are waterproof as well) over too then white sheets. When needed I use a super whitening formula to wash the whites. It consists of standard laundry detergent, borax, powered dishwasher detergent and bleach. I use about 1/2 cup to 1 cup of each and wash in hot water. Does wonders for whites.

2 Likes

@rsbrwnng Now that’s what I call SAFE SEX! :wink:

1 Like

Several have recommended Biokleen Bac-Out as very good for such stains. We bought it “just in case” but have not yet needed to test it out.