Seeking Forum's Advice, please

No idea. But let us know how it goes.

1 Like

Are you referring to the badges the site gives you? Those are given automatically by the site based on things like number of posts you’ve made, number of posts liked by you and for you, etc.

Do any neighbors have huge fans and a dehumidifier you could borrow? The more air circulation, and the more you can dry it out, the less problematic the fumes will be.

What will you tell them if the woman turns out to be a Bridezilla and asks you why you painted so close to their reservation?

(It might be good to have an answer ready.)

They could always stay on your off limits lanai! :smile: JK.

Sorry if I missed it but was this an IB guest? If not, I’m not understanding why you painted the cabin with guests coming? If it is IB, this type of issue kind of illustrates why IB can be a slippery slope.

I might be weird, but I wouldn’t mind the paint smell!

ha ha!

They booked after I turned on IB, like a couple of hours later. I wasn’t expecting it and, as is usual down here, workers don’t show up for days or even weeks after your schedule them. It was just a comedy of errors that is going to have a happy ending.

I’ve turned off IB for the moment, and will see how smelly the place is manana.

The reason they may not answer could be that they are traveling or don’t have international text or data… not unusual.
Yeh, who would have even thought for a second you’d get a next day booking!

Here was my follow-up message:

Jane Doe - all is well. A solution fell from the sky.

You are probably on a plane or a fantastic day tour. No worries.

See you and your husband tomorrow,
J