Seeking 3 month rental in Algarve Portugal w/ WIFI

Good idea.

Im sure there will be something perfect

Thanks!

Kai in case your transformational learning hasn’t taken you to the module on respect, karma, love and compassion: your rude comments to hosts on here are not welcome (reference your reply intended for @SandyToes) This is a hosts forum and not for potential guests to tout for discounted properties and then spread their negative energy to hosts taking reasonable objection to this. Try some yoga or mediation or apply the 24hr rule if your tempted to respond rudely to my post too and reflect on why I may have sent it to you. Nameste

4 Likes

@Kai_Ashley Some hosts limit the amount of days you can instant book. If you are already blessed with lots of great reviews on your AirBnB profile (so the reviews about you), and if you ask in a really nice way you might persuade hosts to have you for 3 months. Just don’t push it on the discounts. LOL As others have mentioned: It’s high season, the time of year when hosts really have to make money. Lots of luck with your transformation !

@Emily LOL :laughing: I have a slight feeling that already her first post kind of rubbed you the wrong way. Funny reply :+1: !

1 Like