What are your tips that make hosting just a little bit easier or enjoyable?
- have 3 set of linens per bed to always have a backup in case theres a stain that just won’t come out
- use a messaging service like aviva iq to send check in details instead of manually doing it
- save messages for common questions like early check in, directions, etc
- buy in large sizes (toilet paper, shampoo and conditioner, treats for bed) to save on money and have a large supply
- use automatic pricing tools. I’ve made thousands more than if i just kept a constant price as well as got last minute bookings for unfilled nights
- recently i’ve been folding towels into swans and leaving them on the guest beds. It’s very easy to do but adds another touch of luxury to a guest’s experience
So what do you do?