San francisco new rules ... how to work around it?

This is what I don’t understand…ABB collects TOT in SF, plus they report your income to the IRS, so its actually impossible to fly under the radar. Maybe he doesn’t understand, IDK.

1 Like

True, but I suspect that’s what he wants - he wants to avoid paying income tax. If I’m understanding correctly that is - he’s a little hard to fathom!

Very True!! I guess I sometimes forget, people may not know how the ‘system works’ and that the days of not paying taxes on ABB are way over.

1 Like

And it’s becoming increasingly annoying especially for those of who do things properly :slight_smile:

1 Like

This does sound reasonable. And as for following local laws, it’s an important thing to do. We are running small businesses, and if we want to be able to continue doing so, as individuals and as a group, finding out the local laws and taxes and following them is the way to go.

2 Likes

Unless you are a swear-y individual who just joined today to rant about not wanting a 50 dollar permit or to pay his taxes as he is not running a business.

1 Like

Hi Vinny,
I use Agoda for my listing in Okinawa;)
Btw if you’re gonna do nothing but bitch about the regulations, it’s probably for your best interest to pack yer stuff and move somewhere else that has a friendly environment. Just keep in mind that laws can change unexpectedly.

1 Like