Review time how do i do this one

Final draught of review.
Thoughts please

Dean booked for 1 guest 7 nights about 4 weeks prior to staying.
He arrived 2 hours late after the arranged 930PM check in time, with his wife, No apologies lateness, No offer of payment for extra guest.
Dean asked to cancel his stay after only 2 days, stating he could not navigate the stairs, a refund was given.
While I was at the property house rules were adhered to.
However on my return from work, after they had checked them selves out. I observed rubber shoe marks on my painted stairs and the privacy of my bedroom had been invaded.
I cannot possibly reccomend

1 Like

You will get better at preventing problems, dealing with them as they arise, and staying bouyant.
Itā€™s a great personal development programme lol

2 Likes

Reviews are never changed and seldom taken down. You do have a right to reply after their review. Hopefully their review will be ok, but you have your review of them!

What a load of old tosh! Where is this idiot from? Stubbing your toe is an accident, not your fault. This is the UK and we donā€™t go around suing people for such stuff; it would be laughed out of Court!

2 Likes

Ha ha ha thanks Jess and everyone whos chipped in with advice, ( i find it hard writting negatively about someone. ) but as you said peesonal developmentā€¦ !
And Joan he is originally from UK but lived in USA for 30 yearsā€¦ make of it what you will.
Review now posted only change i made was i never included the i would not reccomend bit at the, i am sure people will see thatā€¦
Cheers again all Jarl

1 Like