Being new to this (we’re on our 5th guest) we had questions about the review process. Can someone share their knowledge here?
- Can reviews by either party be changed?
- Is there a basic “guest was okay” template anyone uses that they like for reviews?
I just gave a good review “welcome back anytime” type but I wish I had been more vague. Does anyone have general language they use?
Their review was “We enjoyed the view” and 5 stars overall but they marked 4 stars for the value, location and accuracy.
- Location = dumb, it’s on the map and they picked it.
- Value = 6 guest at $168/n. And you have a value problem? There is a Best Western nearby. Better luck there next time, jerk.
- Accuracy … They picked “size of home” (from an Airbnb list, I guess?) … What does this even mean? There are ample pictures of the house. I know guests don’t read … but are pictures too complicated?
Yes I’m mad, dang it.
This guy was a p.i.t.a from the beginning with questions about how do I change my credit card, how do I pay for a reservation, etc, so I am not surprised that he required constant hand holding … Augh.
I want to message him “Being new to this and in light of the other 5 star reviews we’ve received, I’m baffled by your mark down for location and accuracy/house size. Can you explain?” But I’m afraid he’ll retaliate and change his review.
Any thoughts? Maybe I should be singing “let it go” but I have a daughter and lived through Elsa too much already, haha!