Review help - acted like children

Since I know you personally,
and I KNOW what a sensible person you are.
And I know you can be a tough cookie…
I am amazed that you are willing to give these entitled rude brats a possible pass on their horrible vacation behavior. They sound like the worst group you ever had since you owned your beautiful home.
Did you enjoy your personal visit? You must have been there to overlap with the arriving group.
I would definitly reimburse your driver for the loss, and once all the dust settles and the mutual review period is over, drop them a private note and tell them that they and the others in their group are not allowed to return.

3 Likes

Because we had issues during their stay (internet outages, power outages), and there’s a piece of me that says “people in glass houses don’t throw stones”. But, we didn’t behave badly, we just had bad luck with equipment and worked like crazy to get it repaired, so I need to forget that thought and review them fairly. Thanks for the pep talk - I need one once in awhile when things aren’t going so well!

I’m not as tough a cookie as you are, by far. You are my idol on straight talk and succeeding when the odds are against you!

2 Likes

Obviously this is a gorgeous place, and very well managed. Pearls to swine. Need an algorithm to screen out the pests…

2 Likes