Request to change booking date on day of arrival

@muddy, I’d give your response five hearts if I could!

1 Like

Thx Muddy, I have collated a heap of great information from the comments that people such as yourself have kindly posted here and still digesting it all, as well as the new review policy etc. The response I made and then requested be taken down was in the wrong place, my personal attempt to create a time line of facts and as others pointed out, not appropriate for response to a guest review.

1. If I write a short public response, would it be OK to have comment on it here before giving it a go? Is it worth responding?
  2. Would there be any use in completing the requested airbnb survey for feedback on the CS who advised me the guest review did not violate the review policy?
    Thoughts?

Yes to 5 hearts, you too for recognising the value in hearts!!

Yes, I always fill those out. No reason not to.

You can always post a draft review or response here for feedback from other hosts. But once you’ve had a public response removed, I don’t think you get an opportunity to respond again.

Thx, and yes it appears theres one chance to have a public response to a guest review. The CS person who said he would remove it did so immediately and then sent me a message a day later saying that I could request that the guest review be removed.

Or else just wear it, seems like it is so out of other previous and post guests experience that it wont be too much of an issue. Just my pride getting bruised and living / working professionally in a small town, less than anonymous LOL!