Removing my listing

Has anyone tried to remove their listing all together off Airbnb? I have had a ton of cancelations and only have 11 left till October and would like to cancel them all but it seems like they will charge me fees. Anyone know about this or have tried to do it?

Ask Air to cancel them all due to extenuating circumstances. Review their policy first. I am sure you can find multiple points that apply to you. Government mandates, travel restrictions, and an epidemic, to name a few.

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1320/what-if-i-need-to-cancel-because-of-an-emergency-or-unavoidable-circumstance

2 Likes

After you do what @LoneStar suggested, you can then snooze or delist your listings.

Pausing is for a specific time (such as three months). At the end of that time, your listing automatically becomes active again, unless you change the end date first. All your reviews, history of past reservations, etc., stays intact until your listing is active again.

Delisting is for an unspecified amount of time. We have delisted our two listings, because we have no idea how long this could go on. The listings stay delisted until you make them active again. All your reviews, history of past reservations, etc., stays intact until your listing is active again.

2 Likes

Did Airbnb try and charge you the $50 fee per cancelation for all bookings beyond May 1st?

Have you read the EC policy for the Corona Virus -? that date isn’t covered @Taconation