Rankings plummet immediately after Resolution Center Case manager "messaging"

Hey @KelvinM, thanks for the feedback. I actually don’t check the rankings that much per se. But b/c I’m always doing market research for setting and changing pricing, I notice where I am ranked. (EDIT: when I opened the case with resolution center I did check right away though, and right after it was resolved) I totally believe they took away Rare Find and down-ranked me until issue was officially “resolved”. Just as fast as I was down-ranked, I bounced back to the top and Rare Find tag was back on my listing.

Makes you think twice about calling them with a guest issue, or at least one involving money!

Definitely happens,

I noticed this perhaps a year ago and no longer get in touch with airbnb to resolve things unless theres absolutely no other way.

Took me awhile to recover from the depressed ranking!

1 Like

That stinks, so it took awhile to “Resolve” so you were down in rankings for the entire time? Then did you go back up after ABB closed the case?

At times, this business leaves you looking and feeling a cross between Nancy Drew and a 95 lb. skittish crackhead peering through the blinds.

OMG you so nailed it. Sigh…You just can’t let it get to you and enjoy the ride, I’m learning. (Sort of)
:grimacing::rofl::blush:

1 Like

Wow. Scary…