Questions before request

I have never lost a booking because of asking questions.

But have you declined bookings as a result? If yes then that equates to less income. Are you on instant book? If not that equates to less income.

RR

RRR: I usually agree with you, however the above statement assumes that because you decline a request, that it doesnā€™t get booked. Iā€™ve not found that to be the case with my listing. Granted in slower season I would be be more flexible, but those that Iā€™ve declined (this year) have not equated to less income, since those days were eventually booked.

2 Likes

Of course I have declined bookings! And I donā€™t worry about loss of income. Some people wonā€™t work out renting a room. You should know that by now.

Yes, renting a room in a house vs whole house are not apples and apples.

RR

Then do NOT presume what works for you works for everyone. My guests are long term. Everyone needs a clear understanding of what expectations are when we share my house. And ninety five percent of the time it works.

2 Likes

Okā€¦ I donā€™t remember presuming such a thing. Perhaps you are presuming I presumed? Hmmm Maybe time for a glass of wine.

RR

1 Like

Are there certain questions you ask (I"m not on Insta book) and trying to figure out what to ask a potential guest?

This question has been asked in an up-to-date thread.

Closing this old thread for housekeeping purposes.