Question for Catholic Hosts

My kettle hasn’t been blessed but all the amenities have passed under my Tibetan prayer flags on the way into the home. Their auspicious protection is no doubt responsible for my inability to get a bad review.

7 Likes

You’ll get a lot more enthusiasm from this crowd if you re-word this as “protecting the house from my guests.”

2 Likes

Is that your way of saying YOU are the troll ?

3 Likes

I found this online and I do bless my suites with Holy Water and say these prayers.

Holy water guest room prayer

Almighty God, I ask you to send your angels to be with my guests in this place, and protect them from all assaults of the Evil One. Please forgive any wrong that has been perpetuated in this room, and grant those who offend you the grace of conversion. Dispel the powers of darkness which may be in this room and protect my guests this night, and those who will sleep here in the forthcoming nights. Jesus I trust in You!.

Lord, I beg you to visit this/these room/s and banish from it all the deadly power of the enemy. May your holy angels dwell here to keep my guests in peace, and may your blessings be upon us always. I ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.