Question about Teams for The Insider

I’m guessing you want guest name so clear when guest checks out and next one in.

Yes the unfiltered display shows name & confirm code but NO rates or fees but if the fully filtered view works —ok

Holy crap… when the hell did this team thing start? I have NO information on it. Ugh, I will research and figure out who, what, when, where, and why. I’ll look into this, it sounds like its a pilot/experiment and may disappear at some point.

2 Likes

I have been told by the same CSA in the same conversation, in this order:

1. Financial details are meant to be included in basic permission, why would I have a problem with that?

2. Financial details are NOT in fact included in basic permission

3. Financial details are deliberately included in basic permission in order to allow team members to manage reservations.

Losing the will to live, tbh

2 Likes

Complain about it on Twitter and it WILL get fixed!

I looked at the teams function again over the weekend and I believe Airbnb communication regarding the “financial” relates to the reports that you can generate showing the cleaning charges, ABB fee’s etc. is that is what is confusing a lot of individuals. For the sake of most people I sincerely hope that they “fix” it so that these individuals are getting what they hope for and not what is currently offered.

I charge a flat cleaning fee, I pay my cleaner by the hour sometimes it’s more than my fee sometimes less, the fee is none of the cleaners business it does not affect her. I do get that she could look up the listing and find it but thats not the point. I would not use this feature.

RR

1 Like

IS there any progress or changes on this?

Kent, I’ve given up. Haven’t heard anything back and I can’t be arsed to chase them. :slight_smile: