ProHosts Profits International

In case anyone is interested:

Yep - chock full of typical guest-centric Air stuff or things a smart host should not do. Free often equals worth price of admission. Against many hours reading and learning on various forums, and less-than-optimal occupancy, oneā€™s time is almost certainly better spent on solid training at a certain price point.

1 Like

ā€œBehind the scenes video walkthrough of 5 star guest suiteā€ for only $597- Gee, couldnā€™t someone just book a 5 star guest suite for $100/night and check it out for themselves?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:
:money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

It bugs me the stupid prices that are assigned to various elements to bump up the perceived value. But this happens everywhere - not just in airbnb coaching courses. I donā€™t buy it for a second but it seems to be the fashion for marketers these days. It must work though as it is everywhere.

Just because you are not the ideal buyer of this product, doesnā€™t mean that it doesnā€™t have value to somebody else. There is no gun to the customersā€™ head. If buying a course or a mentorship is what somebody needs to get them where they want to go and the accountability to see it through, then this has value.

But to your earlier point about ā€œtough loveā€, is it though? It really is just the world according to your perspective and filters.

There are some people who genuinely want to learn and absorb information in a positive environment. There are some people who want to go to a boot camp where they are belittled and shamed into performance. These are different styles of learning and it is up to the student to choose their preferred style. That is the great thing about a free market.

There is never one way to run any business - including hosting. There are different types of hosts, guests and this is what makes this a fun challenge.

But lively and respectful debate is always good too. That is why free forums have a place too.

1 Like

I highly doubt that. No one wants to be belittled or shamed. What some new hosts canā€™t handle hearing because of the way it is said, which leads them to feel that way, so they turn tail, or chastize other hosts for, is their own subjective perception. Most hosts are genuinely trying to help out new hosts, regardless of whether they sugar coat the advice or are straight up blunt.

But sure, if someone is so emotionally fragile that they canā€™t act like adults and just skip over the responses they find hurtful or offensive and concentrate on the responses they find kind and helpful, those people arenā€™t suited to public forums, regardless of whether they are hosting forums or anything else.

1 Like

What gall. You come here to a forum where hosts help each other for free, insult us by saying the advice hosts get here is virtually worthless, yet want to use it as free advertising for your business.

You spammers are disgusting.

2 Likes

Five listings.
Running at 95% occupancy.
87% direct booking.
My listings are in demand and I get calls every day.
Did this on my own with the back up of this forum.
Stop trying to teach your grandmother to suck eggs!

2 Likes

LOL. Yes, itā€™s obvious that you are a huge success. If youā€™d like to
advertise here please contact the forum owner @tom2.

1 Like