Welcome to AirHostsForum.com!

We are a community of AirBnb hosts. This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts!

Profile for host with multiple listings

hosting

We got an inquiry from another host. When I look at his profile, it includes a section on the left that shows all four of his Airbnb rooms, with a link to each room.

I have two Airbnb listings for separate rooms. How do I get to a page that shows my profile, with the two rooms listed? I can log out as a host and go look at my profile, but it never has the section that lists my two rooms with a link to each room.

@RebeccaF it’s a little bit hidden, so please login in your account
and go to this page https://www.airbnb.com/hosting (dashboard)
scroll and you will see on the right side:

• Show your listings to potential guests with a pro marketing page on Airbnb.
  • Go to pro marketing page
    Go there and set it
    :slight_smile:
    Ciao
    Claudia

Hmm. I’m on the hosting (dashboard) page, and I don’t see anything about a pro marketing page. I’m on a computer (not a phone). I’m a super host.

Thanks for trying to help!

@RebeccaF I forgot to tell you to set your calendar on Multicalendar mode.
Trying to send you a screenshot

I found it. Not from that page, but from my Listings page. From there, I found a link to Listings Page. It isn’t exactly the same as the Pro Marketing Page, but it does include both of my listings on one link that I can give to people.

Thanks for your help.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!