Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Problems logging into Air today on laptop?

EDIT The app on my phone is working fine…

I’ve spent the last 15 minutes trying to login to my account to send a message to my upcoming guests (asking for the 5th time for their arrival time… ggrrrrr long story).

I get the “send a text to verify” dialog box and then

“Unfortunately, a server error prevented your request from being completed. Airbnb may be undergoing maintenance or your connection may have timed out. Please try again.”

Anyone else having issues today?

1 Like

yep…sure have. I was in the middle of download financials.

Me too. Logged me out in the middle of adjusting prices.

1 Like

I’m having trouble updating my messages too. I am so sick of Airbnb not testing their code.

1 Like

How do I change my price

Hi @Sue_Treanor,
This is from the AIrbnb Help page:

To set a custom price for specific nights:

1. Go to Your listings on airbnb.com and select a listing
  2. Click Calendar
  3. Click a date to select it, or click and drag your cursor to select multiple dates
  4. Enter the nightly price and click Save changes

To set a custom price for specific weeks or months:

1. Go to Your listings on airbnb.com and select a listing
  2. Click Manage listing
  3. Click Pricing at the top of the page
  4. Next to Length-of-stay prices , click Edit
  5. Below the weekly and monthly discounts, click a link to set a custom price for a specific week or month
  6. Locate the time frame you’d like to set a custom price for and enter a price
  7. Click Apply

Note: Custom weekly and monthly prices will override your normal nightly, weekly, and monthly prices, as well as any custom nightly prices you’ve set for those dates.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!