Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Please let me know your hosting experiences!

Hello all!
My name is Lucy, and I’d love to speak to you about your hosting experiences for a potential interview for our blog on pearlshare.com. I’m dead nice, honest.

I recently did an interview with the lovely Katia Blanchard of bnbstaging.com on her experiences as a host and her tips for improving your listing. The full interview can be viewed here. I’m looking to build up a collection of these interviews that are by hosts and for hosts as I think they could be a really nice resource in the future - and also it’s clear so many of you have stories to tell and advice to give! So, if any of you would be interested in doing that please comment below; I’d really appreciate it.

In the meantime, if you wanted to check out pearlshare.com and understand a bit more about what we do over there then please do! Hope you like it.

Lucy

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!