Please comment on my listing

You did! In your listing bio… Hopefully American college students were slightly better behaved than many of my el and secondary students!

Ah, I forgot about that, then.

Yes, they were well-behaved, mostly. Though frequently clueless and scatterbrained. But we’re all young and foolish once.

It’s normal to think of the Airbnb photos as sacred and how they are innocently trying to promote all of their properties. Believe me…before I hit that delete button…I thought about how each photo would disappear forever.

Yes, there is a reason why you cannot use them on your own. Of course I do not blame them for that. But too many photos that are redundant can hurt you too. An owner renting out a bedroom with limited access to common spaces does not need as many photos as a 3 bedroom whole house, etc.

I took screenshots of them on a big screen so I always had a copy of them in case I wanted to change my mind and use them again.

1 Like

Of all the places I would love to go to in the world, India is top of the list. And because I’m English, Indian food is our national food. (I know that sounds crazy but it’s true!)

If I was staying in Mumbai I’d love to have a list of host-recommended places to eat.

3 Likes

I used the snipit tool that is on many mircosoft computers and laptops. Did the job and you can cut the air symbol of you want as well.

Hi @cabinhost

It’s news to me that too many photos (even redundant ones) can actually hurt you. My usual complaint wrt to photos in listings is that there are not enough of them, not that there are too many, even if they are redundant.

But of course, I’m just me.

Be a little bit careful there. The original image can be found on a Google image search and this is another way they can track the photos. Not worth the risk from my point of view. This same system is on youtube if you use music without permission. It may take 6 months, but eventually it will be found.

Beautiful place you have. Lovely! It is like breathing India and many cultures.

1 Like