Paying structure

Hi, I am about to do my first hosting, I am not clear on how I get paid,how is it set up???

If you don’t know how you’re going to get paid you shouldn’t start hosting until you read ALL the host information on the AirBnB web site. If you are as naive as you seem, DO not use instant booking when you first start, although Air will do everything they can to persuade you to do so. And don’t pay any attention to Air’s messages telling you that you should lower your rates.

2 Likes

When you register as an Airbnb host, you will be asked to provide your bank account and routing number.

Soon after your guests check-out, Airbnb will deposit for payment directly into your bank account.

Hi Guys,
Thanks for the advise…I have organised the payment structure.
Judgement aside I appreciate the guidance.

@Don_Burns you must be doing 1 day rentals? I have a 2 day minimum and always get my payment the day after guests check in.

2 Likes

Well, if you needed to ask such a basic question then it suggests you haven’t done much research or read the material on the Airbnb site. A better interpretation of what @NordlingHouse said could be solid advice (as opposed to being judgemental), which of course you can take or leave. I’d suggest take.

JF

4 Likes