Other social media options

I’m not sure if this allowed or wherr to post this question properly but I’m wondering if anyone posts on tweeter, Instagram or other media?

Nope. Don’t have any social media accounts.

Iamadinosaur.com

JF

1 Like

Yes, of course it;s allowed :slight_smile:

Posting on social media is a fantastic way of promoting your listing. I post regularly on Twitter, Instagram and Flipboard. I used to use Google+ a lot too but it’s not brilliant. I really don’t like Facebook but post there sometimes because it works.

@FishOn16 - Hello! I have a business site for my house on Facebook, as well as a website for the house. I don’t use Instagram or Twitter, even though (l think?) I still have accounts … It just gets overwhelming bc I am trying to stay off (most) social media. The Facebook page and website have worked better than expected!

I don’t really like to post to different medias as well bit as I newcomer that will seem to help in the beginning until we get noticed more. Thanks for your advice.

If you are using Fedbook already then it is a one click process to cross-post to Instagram (if it is a business account type, which it absolutely should be). I believe the latter is particularly suited for the travel industry because it is for photosharing. I don’t use the former at all but if I weren’t so stubborn it would be very easy to publish every post both places.

What is fedbook and how do you cross post it?

Facebook. With an Instagram biz account, there is a button called “Promote” which is what they call cross-posting. First the accounts must be linked which is in the account profile settings.