No views at all on listed room

Where in the listing are people seeing how many views?

In the right hand column. But Iā€™m not seeing it for @Artemis

1 Like

@Artemis

The public view says 5 people saved this place.

The ā€œhow many viewsā€ bit only appears on your own preview of your own listing. Iā€™ve never seen a view count on anotherā€™s listing.

Weird, I donā€™t get that, but we donā€™t Instant book, either. We sometimes will get ā€œxx number of people are eyeing for these datesā€ if I enter the dates on my own preview.

Thanks for checking @Perezo and @jaquo! I donā€™t IB so maybe thatā€™s why the numbers donā€™t show up?

1 Like

@Perezo - Iā€™m hoping our screen-shot guru knows :wink:

I donā€™t IB either, but I still see the ā€œViews in the last weekā€ thing. But I donā€™t recall seeing it before. Is it new?

Sorry for the very late reaction to all the comments following my post- my account was temporarily on hold -no idea why- so I couldnā€™t reply! Very frustrating!
Anyway thank you :blush:
In the meantime I rang Airbnb after i had tested the views counter by asking a friend to go on my page and it hadnā€™t registered it at all. I know it says data can take three days to update but when i spoke to the help desk they confirmed that it is normally instantaneous. They also said they had had other calls about the issue and are now checking if there is anything wrong at the back end, as it seemed unlikely to simply be a data backlog. I will post again when i hear anything.
Oh and i have a ā€œguestā€ booked in for a couple of nights this week :wink:

55 views this week and only one booking? Harrumph!
My little box also says that 195 people have saved my listing. Is there any way to see who those 195 people are?

I am not actually too surprised that I am getting few bookings right now. My first open night is October 30th.

Iā€™m way too expensive (hopefully). With a two night minimum, someone would have to shell out hundreds of dollars just to write a bad review.

Yay, @sandravon! So happy you got a booking after all of this.

If you build it, they will come. :smiley:

1 Like

I may take you up on this, since Iā€™ve seen your material online and am impressed. I know tiā€™s probably taken you years to build up your presence, but you are like pinterestā€¦one link leads to another :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ve never seen quite that message when I look at mine or other listings in my area, using an alias email account of course.
Sometimes it says ā€œ5 other people are looking at this place for those dates, book soonā€.

@Artemis

And boom, I went to my listing to email the link to someone and there it was:

Views in the last week: 219.

Why wasnā€™t it there last time? Good grief!

A better question: with 219 reviews why hasnā€™t someone booked. [pouty emoticon]

Am in Ireland and its not showing any views at all, I wonder is it just in the USA first ?

You gotta love this site, you get so much information.