No place to put Travel Coupon Code

Has anyone who traveled recently noticed that there is no longer a place to put your Travel Coupon code to have that amount deducted from the total of your stay?

I booked a 2 night stay yesterday at a place we’ve stayed before a couple hundred miles from here. I had my Superhost Travel coupon that I wanted to apply against the total for the stay, but there is no longer a box to enter such codes in the checkout process. At least I couldn’t find one…

So I called Superhost CS, and got right through; and the lady I dealt with fixed me right up – deducted the $100 from the total, and sent me a confirmation email. Took all of 15 minutes, including pleasantries.

This is nice but such a poor use of CSR resources. Why in the world would they remove the line item for the code. Hopefully they are just moving/tweaking it. Several times a week, especially on weekends the site is down for me and I just hope it’s because they are working on it.

UPDATE. So just now I booked another trip and once again they’ve changed things – this time for the better – there’s a “new” page where you choose payment method and among the things is a place to redeem a coupon. Click on that and it will even tell you what the coupon code is.

1 Like