It started of with her booking 30 min from check in time. She let’s me know she will be there at check in time which is at 3pm. I let her know that I don’t have the room ready and won’t be home till later. So I come up with an alternative. I offer her my other property which is an upgrade to the private room she 1st booked to an entire house. I get home and I check in with the them to make sure everything is OK. The next morning I go in to clean the place and what do I find.
- moved furniture out of place
- beds not touched which was odd
- my closets where I keep spare linens and cleaning supplies ransacked through
- endless towels used
- bedroom lamps in the kitchen
- complimentary bottle of champagne exploded all over the freezer.
- my plastic kitchen spoons melted
- a plastic bag containing what I think is crystal meth.
- a small can of butane fuel
- wallets left behind
- and just plain odd messes in places you don’t expect
Iam so pissed I want to rant so bad about these guests in Thier review. I want to report them to airbnb but I don’t know what to do. I need help what do you guys suggest?
I can deal with a guests complaining about stuff thats not surprise, but a guest having complete disrespect for your stuff and home is unacceptable. Would you agree?